Thursday, January 18, 2007

I've been tagged!

And now I have to post 5 little-known facts about myself. Way to put me on the spot, Burnie!

Okay, so let's see...

1. As a young child in Washington I was deathly afraid of raccoons, which I called "coon kitties." I'd be sitting in the family room minding my own business when a raccoon would put its paws up on the sliding glass door, and with its glowing eyes it would bare its teeth at me and I'd yell, "coon kitty! Coon kitty!" and be frozen in terror. I even had a nightmare once...

2. I collect books partly for their aesthetic value (I do read many of them!) I mean, what's a sophisticated bachelor pad without shelves full of books?!

3. I tried to be a vegetarian one time, mainly for ecological reasons. I lasted two weeks. Like I told Rachel, going cold Tofurkey can be hard. And In-N-Out was just too hard to resist.

4. I like reading the dictionary. And Wikipedia.

5. I have at least two outstanding "F"s on my transcript from my engineering days, and the world didn't end. I still may retake one of those classes. But, really, I'll just hope any potential employers don't ask to look at my transcript!

So there you go, a few pieces of blackmail for y'all!

Now, as far as tagging someone... Ash, you're it! I guess your Myspace blog will work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're tagging me??? Oh goodness.

I'll have to think about this, I'll use my facebook notes.
~Ash