Saturday, May 20, 2006

More Myers-Briggs...

I know, I know, I'm always changing my mind. But right now I'm definitely in an INTP phase. That is, Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Perceiving. Take a gander:

INTP
Seek to develop logical explanations for everything that interests them. Theoretical and abstract, interested more in ideas than in social interaction. Quiet, contained, flexible, and adaptable. Have unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in their area of interest. Skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical.


Okay, so sometimes my extroverted intuition takes over (social situations) and I get quite goofy and/or talkative. But in general, I need to spend time alone with a problem or idea in order to really feel like I understand it. And I have no problem doing so (as demonstrated by the hours I've spent figuring out myers-briggs!) Anyway, I know that's a lot of talking about myself...

I want to know what you guys are! There are a couple links I can recommend: Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test and Myers-Briggs: A Complete Guide (try out the test link at the bottom of the page... it's an interesting one!) I would check both out, partly because a single test may not be accurate; redundancy is wise. You may be surprised how accurate the descriptions are!

(It's interesting... I took the test that I linked above, and I scored closest to INTP, followed by INTJ, INFJ, and INFP...)

No comments: